We do not believe in intellectual property and do not claim copyright for any of the written material on the site. Any written material can be freely copied (and edited, as long as context is maintained) and reproduced in any way you see fit. Pictures, videos and other media files belong to their accredited authors, and we cannot approve their usage.
For media inquiries to either the support group or Jonathan himself, please contact us by email here.
If you wish to use encryption in your communication with us, please use the following PGP key to encrypt your emails to us. Since encryption technology is not often the weakest link, please consider that even encrypted communication with us is likely to be surveilled:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- xjMEZRgKjhYJKwYBBAHaRw8BAQdAYjMoEKN1g+2F+sTnIncw1wqqfAQebtTT Z3RD1bnXdefNN3N1cHBvcnQuam9uYXRoYW5AcHJvdG9uLm1lIDxzdXBwb3J0 LmpvbmF0aGFuQHByb3Rvbi5tZT7CjAQQFgoAPgWCZRgKjgQLCQcICZAx7+Zo sggJlAMVCAoEFgACAQIZAQKbAwIeARYhBA0KcZLFh8NXJFOa8DHv5miyCAmU AADoSwD9Ez68OBbvN2zLghHJloZxBEtYH5xfNljklmNtoPNgPh8BANbHSaKL kxMXMrd6EfPProJ+rEeqZhaRNP70yqUr2fgBzjgEZRgKjhIKKwYBBAGXVQEF AQEHQPsU+thotaaxFJxW9lzUrtC7NZgkXLkdVV/Mz9UhkFU0AwEIB8J4BBgW CAAqBYJlGAqOCZAx7+ZosggJlAKbDBYhBA0KcZLFh8NXJFOa8DHv5miyCAmU AAAN/QD/YWoLc8IIlUXm2WwLCPbedmYK5VQvzr7Hv/YBq8oG2osA/1bAl7GS 1iwR5e4mmHZ8k1zJSdXwdnwoejBKIJ5vTDoG =45BT -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Selected Press Clippings
- Why I Won’t Take an Active Part in My Trial (Haaretz)An op-ed containing the statement of non-cooperation Jonathan made at the opening of his trial
- A Conversation with Anti-Zionist Activist Jonathan Pollak on Solidarity & His Impending Trial (YouTube)An interview with Jonathan by Peter Beinart discussing the current case and the political context
- Left-wing Activist Investigated for Incitement Over 2021 Speech (Haaretz)
- Israeli AG Orders Criminal Probe Against Activist Jonathan Pollak Over Haaretz Op-ed (Haaretz)
- To Prison, Again, for Protesting Against Israel's Colonial Rule (Haaretz)A slightly censored version of Jonathan's op-ed, which was published the day he was arrested after being wanted for over a year, and which earned him an interrogation for "incitement to terror".
- How Can I Fight Charges When I Committed No Crime? (Haaretz)An op-ed published by Jonathan the day he was arrested in a previous case regarding a demonstration in Beithlehem
- Israeli Left-wing Activist Assaulted in Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
- Israeli Police Question Left-wing Activist Jonathan Pollak on Suspicion of Incitement to Terror (Haaretz)